Donations Welcome

I am currently saving toward a new version of Paint Shop Pro. If you wish to help me out, then please donate.

Larger versions of images can be seen by clicking on the image. Also, thank you for your kind and encouraging comments. I love reading the comments. If you use my any of freebies, I would be overjoyed with a comment containing a link to your item. I love seeing any of my freebies in use.

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Update on Downloading

4shared never responded to my emails, but I had a friend test last month and it would appear that it is possible to download from my 4shared account.  So, I am going to try to start posting again.  I wish someone had mentioned that they could download from 4shared or that 4shared could have had the courtesy to respond to my emails.

I am also on Google+ if you want to follow me there.

1 comment: